Desoximetasone, generic of Topicort
You Save: 89%
This product requires a prescription
Desoximetasone, the generic of Topicort, is a strong topical corticosteroid used to help reduce swelling, itching, and redness of the skin caused by eczema, dermatitis, allergies, or rashes. By stopping the production of certain chemicals in the body, this ointment can help relieve your pet's epidermal irritation.
Who's Desoximetasone For?
- For use in cats and dogs suffering from eczema, dermatitis, rashes, or allergies.
- Helps to reduce irritation on the skin
Side Effects and Warnings
- Should not use Desoximetasone if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Side effects are rare, but include burning, itching, irritation, redness, swelling, or dryness of the applied area
- Should not be given to pets suffering from diabetes, Cushing's syndrome, or any condition affecting their immune system
- Tell the vet if your pet is pregnant or nursing, as this could affect the pregnancy
- Desoximetasone might have reactions with other medications. Be sure to tell your vet what other drugs your pet is taking.
Use as directed by your veterinarian